Founded in Germany in 1899, Miele manufactures household appliances for the kitchen, laundry and floor care. They also manufacture commercial products and products for medical facilities. Miele vacuums are good for allergy sufferers and include a high-quality filter system that captures dust and particles down to 0.1 micron in size. Miele vacuums are highly recommended for all floor types–carpet, rugs and hard floors. Most models come with power brushes and deluxe ergonomic handles that make vacuuming easier and faster. As a company, Miele strives to set standards for performance, ease of use, durability, service and design.
Miele Vacuum Models and Features
Miele offers five types of vacuum products: canister, bagless, stick, upright and robot. They offer 22 models across those five types, providing a variety of feature sets. The company offers a variety of vacuums with special features to meet the most stringent of personal room hygiene needs. Some of the features offered on their various models include:
- Electrobrush for deep, intensive cleaning
- High suction power
- Adjustable working height
- Flexible Parquet Twister for delicate cleaning of hard floors
- Turbo brush for pet hair (select models)
- Odor filtration (select models)
- On-the-go + and – foot controls
- Active AirClean filter or HEPA AirClean filter
- Sealed filtration system
- Powerful vortex technology (bagless models)
Miele makes some of the most cutting-edge allergy-reducing vacuums available. Why choose Miele?
- Cutting-edge technology – They stay up-to-date with the latest certified HEPA filters and their sealed system actually exceeds HEPA standards for clean air.
- Improved indoor air quality – Miele’s unique sealed system captures and seals up to 99.5% of particles down to a size of 0.1 micron. And because it’s sealed, it won’t be reintroduced back into your home’s air.
- Dedication to testing – Miele aims to be not just better than their competitors but better than themselves. They test, retest and test again to ensure reliability and performance of their products. They are constantly testing, improving and updating their products so you know you are getting the most cutting-edge technology available.
Miele offers a variety of styles, models and feature sets to suit any household. They back their vacuums with a 7-year motor and casing warranty and a 1-year parts and labor warranty.